Saturday, January 11, 2014

2/52

2/52 : Waiting - Working - Loving Life

Little girl you are only 2 weeks now from your due date. Everyone keeps asking me if I think you're coming soon, but to be honest I have no idea. You are strong, and seem comfortable... so we will wait until God decides.

I'm still working, though I have gently started a new schedule that includes shorter days and a few extra days off during the week. I'm not sleeping well anymore so a few extra naps here and there are blessings to me.

Besides being slightly sleep deprived, I've been feeling so great. In December I had about 2 weeks of lower back and hip pain on my left side that, once subsided, put a new perspective on how wonderful it is to feel good, be healthy, and be able to move around without pain. I'm loving life, loving this last month of pregnancy, and looking forward to our new adventure.

------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. Good luck - I went a full two weeks over due with my little boy, but it is so wonderful now that I have him every day in my arms! Joining you from the 52 project - Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shari, I think all good things are worth waiting for.... I hope we don't go that far over due, but if we do I know it was Gods timing.

      Delete
  2. You are glowing in this photo! Enjoy every last moment of your pregnancy...it is such a sacred time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm cherishing this time for sure.

      Delete
  3. Such a great photo Jenna, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and building friendships. Thanks for taking the time to comment!