Thursday, January 16, 2014

Baby O's First Sewing Machine


This came in the mail for Baby O from BellaLuLu Vintage and I just about fell over in love. It's only a toy as the gears aren't working well, but I expect someday her and mommy can play sewing with it.

Maybe I'm a bit emotional lately, but just the thought is enough to get me teared up!

---------------------------------

My maternity leave will be starting late next week so if you wanted to place any orders for ready-made items that you'd like shipped before my short break please do so asap.

We are still working on custom orders, but turn around times have been extended.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and so sweet. I love vintage toys and I'm sure it will make a wonderful make believe item one day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and building friendships. Thanks for taking the time to comment!