Friday, June 13, 2014

23/52

23/52 : This week as I was browsing instagram before bed and I came across a story of an infant death. I was instantly swept away and consumed with a grief so deep and raw. The tears came and they did not stop for a long time. I've felt the pain of lost loves ones, of dreams unfulfilled, of jealousy and anger, but this was none of those.  I cried for the mothers who don't get to hold their babies anymore or never have. And I cried for every time I felt any bitterness towards you. I cried for being selfish. And most of all I cried because I truly knew that you are not mine... you are Gods and His plan for you is not something I can control.

------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. I am in love. Finally catching up on your journey into motherhood. Welcome to the club. I can see you're a natural.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and building friendships. Thanks for taking the time to comment!